Address: 8 Valley Creek View, Little Rock
Tour dates: Friday through May 13
Tour hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; 1-4 p.m. Sunday (closed Monday). Concerto Cafe hours: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday.
Tour tickets: $20 at the door for single-day tours; $35, for run of show. Advance tickets, $17 single-day and $30 run of show, are available through Thursday at Phoenix Interiors, 12315 Chenal Parkway, Suite D, Little Rock; At Home in Arkansas magazine offices, 2207 Cottondale Lane, Suite 3, Little Rock; Jones Brothers Pool Tables, 309 W. Broadway, North Little Rock; PC Hardware & Design, 8316 W. Markham St., Little Rock; and Pottery Barn Midtowne; 201 N. University Ave, Little Rock.
• Thursday: Crescendo Preview Party. Advance tickets, $100; $150 at the door
• April 19: Girls' Night Out Party with fashion show, food and drink, music and more. Tickets, $50
• April 26: Design Q&A, a panel discussion on kitchen and bath design and other areas of home design, 6 p.m., PC Hardware & Design showroom. Panelists will include Tom Chandler, Larry West Jr., Mac Murphy, Valerie Erkman and Torrie Cobb. Tickets, $75.
• April 28: Outdoor yoga class, 10 a.m. at the house, led by Catherine Burton with Big Rock Yoga and including a Lululemon pop-up shop. Tickets, $25 in advance; $30 at the door.
• May 3: Tres de Mayo Party. Tickets, $50
The house will not be open to infants or children under age 10. For more information and to buy tickets, call (501) 666-1761, ext. 110, or visit arkansassymphony.org/designer-house.
-- Helaine R. Williams
Source : http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/apr/07/musical-arrangements-20180407/